Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What to do, what to do!!!

I am making many a list these days coming up to Christmas and I feel a bit like Santy trying to cross things off....
  • Preparing activities to do with young people in Guatemala
  • Studying espanol everyday-think I just about have the present tense verbos figured out
  • learning as much as I can about Guatemalan people and their lifestyle before I get there!
While I can get an awful lot of really useful info online its the practical side of putting this into action that requires lots of time and this being Christmas week it is fierce difficult----having said that in only 11 days a group of 14 of us Corkonians will be in the air on route to Central America to absorb ourselves in a new country and new environment...I will not be missing this Irish chilliness!

No comments:

Post a Comment